Today I leave on a great adventure through time. I got up at 3:00 packing my things so I'm very groggy. I ate breakfast at 4:00. I didn't have anything to eat, so I had a PB n' J for breakfast. Bon appetit!
Here's a list I decided to bring: a magic laser gun, gas mask, armored mask and bodysuit, a Forget-Me-Shot (a device in which you can erase the memory of someone for 5 minutes, like the Men In Black guys use), a tent, sleeping bag, and all of the other things that are necessary. While I was packing, I saw Bo-Yo through the window! Bo-Yo is my little brother. He and his mom, Lady Shady, found me when I was three because I hijacked a plane from Russia, saving my life.
I've always been able to shape shift, speak any language, and do any job. Bo-Yo can shape shift too. I got into my red Ferrari hovercraft. I flew. I flew all the way to Egypt. As you may think, it took a little while, about 15 hours! I arrived to Africa after the long wait.
TO BE CONTINUED...
You stole a Russian plain. I can't believe it, I mean, I knew you were crazy and all, but this is outrageous!! I'm gonna bring you in buddy boy.
ReplyDeleteThe Forget-me-Shot may come in handy. I don't think you'll need all that other weaponry!
ReplyDelete