YES!!!!!!!! Finally, I get some time off! I can finally hang around and do nothing! Oh, right, Sr. Zorro said that we need to do something. *SIGH*, I guess I'll go fight in a war or something...
Wow. That's all I can say. There were ENORMOUS amounts of people, just running at each other, ready to spill blood on the battlefield. There was so much happening all in one moment; I don't know. Okay, so I learned that you have to be super strong and agile, so I guess I'd be pretty good at it, right? No. When I got in the battle, I was a crumb compared to them! The only time I didn't die was when I transformed into an even bigger dude! I think the hardest part of that battle was when I turned into a tidal wave and killed all the bad guys. But then, all the Egyptians saw me turn into a tidal wave! I had to turn into a giant net and stab them all with a Forget-Me-Shot. Don't ask how long it took. The war I fought in was the Battle of Kadesh. It was a very famous battle in Egyptian history. It took place between Egypt and Hittite. It was at the city of Kadesh on the Orontes River. Ok, I'll see you all later in my next adventure!
Try to make it longer, but I you won a war?! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Okami.
ReplyDelete