I just got told from Sr. Zorro that I'm so special, awesome and courageous (he said that word for word) that I'm needed back in Egypt for spying on Ramses II. He might be doing suspicious things... But I was hired to do this because I'm perfect for the job. I don't have 7 Purple Hearts and 30 of every other medal imaginable for nothing, you know! I can speak any language and do any job. I can also shape-shift. But enough about me. Let's get back to the cool action spying!
It was pretty easy to find ruler Ramses II. He's usually hanging around his sacred temples, mostly the Abu Simbel. I found him talking to his 63rd wife. Man, he has WAY too many wives. I hid behind one of the statues, but I couldn't hear him. I tried going behind a closer statue, but some of his body guards saw me sneaking around. "Hey," one of them said, "Get him!" I started running as fast as I could, but I could see they were much faster than me. I turned into an alley in the town and shape-shifted into a hawk and flew up on a rooftop. They were immediately confused and turned back to the safety of Ramses II. "That was too close..." I said to myself. I then went back to Sr. Zorro. "I don't think he's doing anything bad or illegal, Sr. Zorro." I said. "Okay," Sr. Zorro spoke, "Your mission is over. Also, for doing this, I think you deserve a reward." He then gave me a free weeks vacation in Hawaii!!!!!!! The problem is, I can't go to Hawaii because I need to go to Greece. But I can still go after I go to all the places that are needed! Okay, I'll see you later!
Hope you have fun in Hawaii. I knew I chose the right person for this mission.
ReplyDelete