Hey, what's up? I'm just making this mission in GREECE! I got here from my hovercraft time-traveling Ferrari. Greece is near Egypt, so it only took me a couple hours to fly here. I'm gonna buy so much, they're gonna run out of items! Actually, I bought a suit of armor and 12 different weapons at a local marketplace a couple hours ago... *FLASHBACK*
"Thanks!" I said.
The market person said, "That's gonna cost you 12,000 Euros. Pay up!"
I reached for my pockets, which was kinda stupid because obviously I don't carry around 12,000 Euros around in my jeans. I immediately started to run away.
"Hey," The market person spoke, "Get him!"
For some reason, he had a large group of security guards around his small market. I turned into a crowd of people and quickly shape-shifted into a Greek person. I started walking back to my temple incognito, then changed back to my normal self. Oh right, I forgot to tell you, I'm kind of an idol in Greece right now. When I was flying to Greece, I thought to myself, hey, I think it's time for more attention to someone, particularly me. I thought, I should be superior this time. So I landed my Ferrari right in front of a group of people. Now they think that I'm the modern Apollo! I'm not saying I don't like a crowd of people following me constantly, but- No, wait, that's the part I don't like. It can get kind of annoying. Okay, I'll see you later!
I like how you said you were going to buy so much they were going to run out o things to sell.
ReplyDeleteI like the way you used superior in your blog I also like how you said that have ferrari and park in front of the group up of people it brings a good visual in my head.
ReplyDeleteI like how you stole the stuff
ReplyDeleteI always figured you'd become a Greek God. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteDude, that was so funny and cool, I like how you stole those goods so easily.
ReplyDelete