Thursday, January 13, 2011

M8 The Battle Of Marathon

   Today I will be either going to Athens in their golden age, or battling in one of the Persian Wars. Please vote now! *da da da da, dadada da,* Okay, the votes are in!
Athens is 39%
Battle is 61%
    Okay, I'll battle in, umm, I don't know, the Battle of Marathon.
*back to past tense* I then went to my time machine/Ferrari to travel back to the battle. When I got to the battle, I was in Athenian armor with a spear in my hand. A Persian rushed me with a sword in his hand. He tried to stab me, but I slashed his stomach open and flipped him over my back. I jumped a caboodle of Persians from the back (about 4 or 5) and threw my spear through the sides of them. It killed them instantly.
    I went to the back of a large group of Persians, and you'll never believe who I met while doing that. My best friend, Recon was at the battle too! I gave him a gesture to attack. Recon understood. We both attacked from the back and stabbed them all. Then, I saw another Persian fleet! I like fighting in battles, but not the ones I run away from! I then went to Recon's place. *Ding Dong* "Hey Recon, can I come in?" "Okay", he said "Come in!" I then had some hot cocoa with Recon. Okay, see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment