Wednesday, December 15, 2010

M7 The Battle Of Olympus, Or, a 'Holiday'

If you read my last blog, you would have read that I ended about me pretending to be modern-day Apollo, and everyone believing me. Yeah, I kinda made a mistake doing that. You know the Greek myths about gods and stuff? Well, one of the gods, Apollo (who I'm pretending to be) got really mad that he's barely getting any attention. He's down on Earth, and he's ready to spill blood, my blood exactly.
"SLIM!!!!" He yelled.
"Uh-oh." I whispered to myself. He floated to me.
"How dare you act as a god! I will kill you!" He floated towards me. I picked up a sword I bought and blocked his slash. I parried his stab and slashed his chest wide open. I'm not going to describe it. It was just too awesome for words. He fell on his knees and said,
"You can never defeat me.." Then he fell on the ground. I wondered how he died. I mean, he's a god. He's immortal. He can't die. Hmmmmm... Wow, I just got an idea. Maybe the sword I bought from that speckled was magic! That probably explains why it was so much. Okay, I'm kinda mad right now. I think those gods need to be taught a lesson!
I went to Olympus to give them a piece of my mind. It was indescribable. It was amazing and cool and pretty and- Oh, right, it's god-killing time. I went to their meeting and yelled,
"Hey! Why did Apollo try and kill me? I mean, I'm not saying it was hard, but it was still not cool!"
"Because," Zeus said, "Acting as a god is immoral!"
I wasn't sure what immoral meant, but I didn't care. My sword turned all white and glowy for some reason. It was pretty cool. I then jumped really high and killed them all except for Zeus.
"You think you can defeat the gods, mortal?" Zeus said.
"Yeah," I said, "I think I can." I jumped and slashed him with my sword.
"Whew," I said, "That was tiring." I then went back to Greece. I don't think that was a very good idea, I thought, as I ran through crowds of people trying to kill me. I shape-shifted into another person and got a hotel room. I don't think I'll get any sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. You do know that you actually didn't kill them right? This can't be good for you.

    ReplyDelete