Although there was a caboodle of people here looking at the flag, I still liked it.
Here is a map of Greece, and there's an enormous amount detail.
This is the Temple of Zeus. Zeus is superior to all the other Greek gods.
This pottery, looking so awesome, lightens up the room.
This is a picture I took of a guy throwing a discus. They usually do this in the Olympics.
Alexander kills!
I ate this spanikopita, but I didn't like it. Bon Appetit!
I felt like a zombie when I took this picture of the horse races in the Olympics; I was still good though.
Although it was broken down in 226 B.C.E, it is still absolutely appreciated today.
After I saw this, I was astounded.
Looking at the Parthenon, wondering about how big it was, wishing I could see it again.
Cool picture of the chariot race!
ReplyDelete