When I arrived at Rome, a place in Italy, I saw many people fighting each other.
"What's going on here?"I asked one of the people."The Plebeians and Patricians are battling. The Plebeians want freedom and equality." The person said.
"That's bad. Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked.
"Actually, we're looking for a strong skilled spy to become a double-agent for the Patricians."
"Okay," I said, "I'll do it!"
"Great, you'll start now!"
I then ran over to the Patricians and pretended to be rich and fancy. They accepted my offer and let me in on all their secrets. I then realized that if I want a democratic government, I have to talk to the government. I told the Patricians that the Senators wanted to talk to them about banishing Plebeians. I ran back to the Plebeians and told them the Senators wanted to talk to them about making the vote for equality.
I ran over to the Roman Rebublic and talked to all of the Senators to make a vote about the protesting and fighting between the Plebeians and the Patricians. Just then, a mob of people ran in while fighting with each other. I explained that this would happen all the time to the Senators if they didn't make the vote. They murmured with each other for a couple seconds.
"It is decided!" One of them said."The Plebeians gain the right to make and decide on laws just like the Patricians!" The Plebeians cheered, while the Patricians blubbered and whined.
"Thanks, Senators." I said. I walked back to town and rented out a hotel. I could hear people cheering as I went to sleep.
You're a pretty good double-agent spy. I'm most impressed with how you did all that running around while pretending to be "rich and fancy."
ReplyDeleteI like your post! I love how you added blubbered to your sentence, it made it interesting, but anyway great job!
ReplyDeleteI really like your post I like the way you used *past tense* It was such a great idea I had to use it in my blog good blog post.
ReplyDelete-Zumba
Wow. Nice use of the writers secret. Good post.
ReplyDelete