Thursday, March 3, 2011

M12 The Battle of Circus Maximus WC

   Hello again, it's me here, in fabulous Rome! Well, actually it's not so fabulous for me. I've just been turned into a slave, and I'm going to battle in the Circus Maximus. It turns out they thought I was a slave and made me go to the gladiator fight. How could it get any better? There are many people here at this training grounds. They're huge! I don't think any of their armor fits. I can't wait!
   I just got transported to the Arena, the Circus Maximus. There are tons of people here, waiting for the carnage. Man, I could go for some waffles right now. They're all cheering on their favorite gladiators, like this one guy named Jupiter, obviously named after the Roman god. I can see why, he's HUGE! He's like 9 feet tall (3 meters in Rome)! He was wimpy compared to me. He had barely realized I was there before I turned into a tidal wave and crashed into him, keeping him under the water. After the 3-hour clean up of the arena, they brought out lions to fight against me.  I turned into a demon and gave them all heart attacks, including most of the people in the crowd. After a couple hours of restocking the people and selling tickets, Julius Caesar yelled out to me and said,
"Hurry up with the killing! We've went through 7 hours, and 2 hours was battling! Get ON with it!"
He sent out 10 large men to fight, and still, none could defeat me. I started to get bored with this, so I turned myself into Jupiter.
"People of the Circus Maximus! I shall destroy this entire arena in 10 seconds, so I would recommend getting out of here! And don't disrespect and kill your slaves!"
Everyone immediately ran as fast as they could out of the arena, including Julius Caesar and all his bodyguards. I started laughing while I turned back into my normal self. I started walking back to my hotel as I saw the chaos and crazy stuff happening because of my actions. But hey, what do I care. Ok, I'll see you guys later!

5 comments:

  1. I like how you turned into a tidal wave a killed Jupiter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Recon, I also like the descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job doing the writers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job with using the Delicious word!
    -Zumba

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one tough dude, but you have a good heart. Thanks for the wonderful message about being nice to slaves.

    ReplyDelete