Hello again, it's me here! Sorry about not contacting you guys sooner, but I was pretty bored with not being able to do anything. I guess it wasn't very smart of me to get stuck under a glacier in the middle of a snowstorm with nothing but flip-flops and swim trunks on while a Yeti's breathing down my neck. Here, let me tell you about how I got here.
I was at my hotel in Rome and Sr. Zorro called me to say I had to go to India. I was super excited so I looked online to see what the weather was like in India. It said that India was really hot, so I packed warm weather clothes and hopped on my red Ferrari hovercraft and flew to India. While I was flying, I realized I was famished, so I stopped at the local Buddha King to get some Rasya Muthia (spicy yogurt dumpling soup).
As I was flying over the huge Himalayan mountains, my Ferrari broke down and I started speeding towards the mountains at full speed. My stupid seat belt was stuck so I couldn't use my cool eject button I just installed. I crashed into the biggest mountain in the Himalayas, Mount Everest. It's also the biggest mountain in the world. It goes 5 1/2 miles into the sky. Luckily, when I was in the USA, I got Hovercraft Insurance, so I should be okay. I got it through Geico, so I saved 15% or more on Hovercraft Insurance. Okay, back to the story.
I decided to start to try and find some shelter. I went back to my broken hovercraft and got the things I needed to survive. I pretty much just brought my insurance contract for the Ferrari, any warm clothing I could find, and my trusty sword I bought in Greece that killed the Greek gods. I turned into a great big pterodactyl with a warm fuzzy sweater on so I could move faster and not be cold. Hours pass, maybe even days, and still no no signs of life.
As I started turning crazy from loneliness, I found some footprints! I couldn't fly anymore, so I turned into myself with lots of warm layers. I followed the tracks, until finally, they led into a cave. I slowly walked into the cave, until the tracks stopped. I looked up, and I yelled and ran away. For when I had looked up, I saw the huge body of THE YETI!!!
It started chasing me as I was running, and the Abominable Snowman was much faster. He corned me into a glacier, but I slipped right through it. He grabbed at me and ripped my sweater off. Great, my only warmth was ripped off of me. Now, all I have on are flip-flops and swim trunks. So, I guess that brings us up to the present.
As the Yeti was about to swing at me, he flew backwards. A hand helped me out of the glacier. It was Recon Shniz! "Thanks man." I said.
"No problem."
"How did you get here?"
"I crashed landed here."
"I did that too!"
"Yeah, what is up with that?"
The Abominable Snowman got up and we got ready to fight it. Right when it was about to kill us, my new Ferrari landed into the Yeti. "Thanks Geico!" We said.
Recon and I got onto my newly updated red Ferrari hovercraft and flew back to a good hotel to spend the night.
I was at my hotel in Rome and Sr. Zorro called me to say I had to go to India. I was super excited so I looked online to see what the weather was like in India. It said that India was really hot, so I packed warm weather clothes and hopped on my red Ferrari hovercraft and flew to India. While I was flying, I realized I was famished, so I stopped at the local Buddha King to get some Rasya Muthia (spicy yogurt dumpling soup).
As I was flying over the huge Himalayan mountains, my Ferrari broke down and I started speeding towards the mountains at full speed. My stupid seat belt was stuck so I couldn't use my cool eject button I just installed. I crashed into the biggest mountain in the Himalayas, Mount Everest. It's also the biggest mountain in the world. It goes 5 1/2 miles into the sky. Luckily, when I was in the USA, I got Hovercraft Insurance, so I should be okay. I got it through Geico, so I saved 15% or more on Hovercraft Insurance. Okay, back to the story.
I decided to start to try and find some shelter. I went back to my broken hovercraft and got the things I needed to survive. I pretty much just brought my insurance contract for the Ferrari, any warm clothing I could find, and my trusty sword I bought in Greece that killed the Greek gods. I turned into a great big pterodactyl with a warm fuzzy sweater on so I could move faster and not be cold. Hours pass, maybe even days, and still no no signs of life.
As I started turning crazy from loneliness, I found some footprints! I couldn't fly anymore, so I turned into myself with lots of warm layers. I followed the tracks, until finally, they led into a cave. I slowly walked into the cave, until the tracks stopped. I looked up, and I yelled and ran away. For when I had looked up, I saw the huge body of THE YETI!!!
It started chasing me as I was running, and the Abominable Snowman was much faster. He corned me into a glacier, but I slipped right through it. He grabbed at me and ripped my sweater off. Great, my only warmth was ripped off of me. Now, all I have on are flip-flops and swim trunks. So, I guess that brings us up to the present.
As the Yeti was about to swing at me, he flew backwards. A hand helped me out of the glacier. It was Recon Shniz! "Thanks man." I said.
"No problem."
"How did you get here?"
"I crashed landed here."
"I did that too!"
"Yeah, what is up with that?"
The Abominable Snowman got up and we got ready to fight it. Right when it was about to kill us, my new Ferrari landed into the Yeti. "Thanks Geico!" We said.
Recon and I got onto my newly updated red Ferrari hovercraft and flew back to a good hotel to spend the night.
Cool post, I like the descriptions.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I loved your blog post! It was sooo good! I love how you were talking about Geico, haha that was funny. But good job!
ReplyDeleteGeico is more useful than I thought...
ReplyDeleteGood job on this post it's really good. I like how you used Gieco thing in this post and good job on the delicious word.
ReplyDeleteit was really good post
ReplyDeleteWOW I like it a lot and your welcome for saving you.
ReplyDeleteI like how you described what was going on with the Abominable snowman. It was exciting.
ReplyDeleteSave twice in one post, you sure do like to get yourself into some abominable situations.
ReplyDelete