Hey guys! It's me again! This week I will be traveling to the lost city of Mohenjodaro. Well, actually, I'm going to visit the civilization in 1900 BC, so it won't be 'lost'. My mission is to find out what happened to the great city. I'm about to travel there now.
*Past Tense* When I got there, I saw that it was actually a thriving city full of moving people. I even saw a guy lolling while eating olives. I decided to visit the Great Bath first. The Great Bath is one of the coolest places you can visit in Mohenjodaro. The Great Bath is the earliest public water tank in the ancient world. It measures approximately 12 meters and 7 meters wide, with a depth of 2 and a half meters. After a very quick dive in the pool, that had a lot of people in it, I went over to the huge granary.
As I was walking to the granary, I saw a big raven and eleven doves fly above. When I walked in, I noticed there was a table with five weights and scales. The people working there explained to me that the delicious grains they make are also used for barter and paying taxes. They asked me if I'd like to stir the grain. I accepted. As I was stirring it, I decided to put some sugar in it. I sprinkled some in, I thanked them, and left the building. I got a hotel room and slept really well, in fact. The next morning, the thing that woke me up was the sound of choking in the streets. I rushed out and saw that people were dying on the streets!
"Hey, there's the guy who poisoned the bread and grain!" One person said. They all started choking and chasing after me. I ran away as fast as I could, but the crowd was faster. I turned and ran into an alley and transformed into an elephant. All of the people got mad and walked away. I turned back into myself with Indian clothing so people can't recognize me. Hmmmm, I guess people don't like sugar. I mean, Indians were the first ones to use sugar too. Weird..... I wonder if- Just then, I got swiped up onto a building and was knocked out.
When I woke up, I saw that I was in a room and tied up on a chair. I easily got my way out of the chair and realized I was being followed. I turned into a bat and flew out of the building. I turned into a B-52 bomber and blew up the building. When I landed and turned back into myself, I realized that those people must have poisoned the grain and framed it on me! When I went back into Mohenjodaro, everyone was on the ground dead. Awwww, shoot. I was too late. I decided it was time to do some raiding! I took all of the stuff that was of worth from the building and put it in the endless space trunk of my Ferrari. I then went to the fanciest hotel and went into the President's Suite and slept a noiseless sleep.
*Past Tense* When I got there, I saw that it was actually a thriving city full of moving people. I even saw a guy lolling while eating olives. I decided to visit the Great Bath first. The Great Bath is one of the coolest places you can visit in Mohenjodaro. The Great Bath is the earliest public water tank in the ancient world. It measures approximately 12 meters and 7 meters wide, with a depth of 2 and a half meters. After a very quick dive in the pool, that had a lot of people in it, I went over to the huge granary.
As I was walking to the granary, I saw a big raven and eleven doves fly above. When I walked in, I noticed there was a table with five weights and scales. The people working there explained to me that the delicious grains they make are also used for barter and paying taxes. They asked me if I'd like to stir the grain. I accepted. As I was stirring it, I decided to put some sugar in it. I sprinkled some in, I thanked them, and left the building. I got a hotel room and slept really well, in fact. The next morning, the thing that woke me up was the sound of choking in the streets. I rushed out and saw that people were dying on the streets!
"Hey, there's the guy who poisoned the bread and grain!" One person said. They all started choking and chasing after me. I ran away as fast as I could, but the crowd was faster. I turned and ran into an alley and transformed into an elephant. All of the people got mad and walked away. I turned back into myself with Indian clothing so people can't recognize me. Hmmmm, I guess people don't like sugar. I mean, Indians were the first ones to use sugar too. Weird..... I wonder if- Just then, I got swiped up onto a building and was knocked out.
When I woke up, I saw that I was in a room and tied up on a chair. I easily got my way out of the chair and realized I was being followed. I turned into a bat and flew out of the building. I turned into a B-52 bomber and blew up the building. When I landed and turned back into myself, I realized that those people must have poisoned the grain and framed it on me! When I went back into Mohenjodaro, everyone was on the ground dead. Awwww, shoot. I was too late. I decided it was time to do some raiding! I took all of the stuff that was of worth from the building and put it in the endless space trunk of my Ferrari. I then went to the fanciest hotel and went into the President's Suite and slept a noiseless sleep.
Uhm...nice job killing everyone and then raiding their wealth. Uhm, yeah.
ReplyDelete