Hello again! Sadly, this is the final mission of TTI. But, the happy part is that I will be reunited with my family! I'm on my way right now.
*past tense* When I arrived, I was greeted with a big party with lots of people. I thanked my mom, Lady Shady, for the party. As I was about to cut the huge, suspicious cake, I heard footsteps behind me. I was jumped on and knocked out.
When I woke up, I realized I was in a big dark room. I heard others and realized I had been kidnapped. Everyone was freaking out and I calmed everyone down.
"Okay everyone, does anyone know where or why we're here?"
Nobody knew anything, they just said that they were kidnapped at their family reunion because their family was actually bad guys.
"That's exactly right." Said a dark, ominous voice from the shadows.
"Huh!?" Everyone said.
The figure emerged from the darkness. It was Sr. Zorro!
"That's right, it was me the whole time! I'm the one who sent out those guys to kidnap you! Mwahahaha!!!!"
Everyone started freaking out again and I had to calm them down again. I communicated with everyone in sign language that my knots that were holding my hands were loose. I felt the knots and untied myself and started to run at Sr. Zorro. Just then, a huge barrage of super sharp pencils flew at me.
"OW OW OW!!!!" I yelled. I fell down with a big thud.
"Hahaha! None of you can touch me because of my super powers! I can shoot sharp pencils from my body!"
Darn, I thought, that's gonna be tough to beat. I untied everyone with ease. For some reason, Sr. Zorro didn't even try to stop me.
"A meteor is heading straight for Earth in 20 seconds. You can't stop it, Slim. Not even with your stupid little buddies! The planet will explode! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"
A huge earthquake shook the ground. "Quick everyone," I shouted, "Roll in that toxic waste! It'll give you super powers!" It smelled weird though. Everyone rolled in it and everyone looked different. "YES!!!" Matthew Right shouted. "I can finally be a Super Saiyan!!!"
"Eww," One person said, "Some got in my mouth! It tastes terrible!"
"Quick, does anybody know how to stop this thing?" I said.
"Ummmmm," Matthew said, "I do. I can blow it up myself."
Everyone gasped. "Well..." I murmured. "Do you really want to?"
"It's my destiny!!!" He yelled.
"Alright, it's settled! Ummm, next time we get missions and stuff, I'll bring you back, okay?"
"Okay, it's settled!"
He flew up to the huge meteor and smashed it with all his might. The huge meteor exploded!
"Yeah!!! Woo-hoo!!!" Everyone shouted. But the rubble flew back down to Earth! Everyone used their new powers and destroyed the rubble.
"Noooooooooo!!!! It's not fair!!!" Screamed Sr. Zorro.
I jumped to him and punched him so hard he flew into outer space. It would have been cool if it would have been in slow motion.
Everyone was sad that Matthew died, but they were glad that I would bring him back. We all went back home.
*past tense* When I arrived, I was greeted with a big party with lots of people. I thanked my mom, Lady Shady, for the party. As I was about to cut the huge, suspicious cake, I heard footsteps behind me. I was jumped on and knocked out.
When I woke up, I realized I was in a big dark room. I heard others and realized I had been kidnapped. Everyone was freaking out and I calmed everyone down.
"Okay everyone, does anyone know where or why we're here?"
Nobody knew anything, they just said that they were kidnapped at their family reunion because their family was actually bad guys.
"That's exactly right." Said a dark, ominous voice from the shadows.
"Huh!?" Everyone said.
The figure emerged from the darkness. It was Sr. Zorro!
"That's right, it was me the whole time! I'm the one who sent out those guys to kidnap you! Mwahahaha!!!!"
Everyone started freaking out again and I had to calm them down again. I communicated with everyone in sign language that my knots that were holding my hands were loose. I felt the knots and untied myself and started to run at Sr. Zorro. Just then, a huge barrage of super sharp pencils flew at me.
"OW OW OW!!!!" I yelled. I fell down with a big thud.
"Hahaha! None of you can touch me because of my super powers! I can shoot sharp pencils from my body!"
Darn, I thought, that's gonna be tough to beat. I untied everyone with ease. For some reason, Sr. Zorro didn't even try to stop me.
"A meteor is heading straight for Earth in 20 seconds. You can't stop it, Slim. Not even with your stupid little buddies! The planet will explode! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"
A huge earthquake shook the ground. "Quick everyone," I shouted, "Roll in that toxic waste! It'll give you super powers!" It smelled weird though. Everyone rolled in it and everyone looked different. "YES!!!" Matthew Right shouted. "I can finally be a Super Saiyan!!!"
"Eww," One person said, "Some got in my mouth! It tastes terrible!"
"Quick, does anybody know how to stop this thing?" I said.
"Ummmmm," Matthew said, "I do. I can blow it up myself."
Everyone gasped. "Well..." I murmured. "Do you really want to?"
"It's my destiny!!!" He yelled.
"Alright, it's settled! Ummm, next time we get missions and stuff, I'll bring you back, okay?"
"Okay, it's settled!"
He flew up to the huge meteor and smashed it with all his might. The huge meteor exploded!
"Yeah!!! Woo-hoo!!!" Everyone shouted. But the rubble flew back down to Earth! Everyone used their new powers and destroyed the rubble.
"Noooooooooo!!!! It's not fair!!!" Screamed Sr. Zorro.
I jumped to him and punched him so hard he flew into outer space. It would have been cool if it would have been in slow motion.
Everyone was sad that Matthew died, but they were glad that I would bring him back. We all went back home.

That was the coolest blog I ever read.
ReplyDelete