Friday, December 2, 2011

M4 I Save Traders From a Sand Monster

Hey everyone, glad to be back! I just descended from Europe and landed in the Arabian desert. Yes, I use airplane talk with my hover craft Ferrari. I found a caravan transporting goods to Mecca! I want to find out more, don't you?
*past tense* When I landed on a dune in the Arabian desert, I noticed a figure in the distance. I was curious what it was, so I decided to try out my new button I had installed on the Ferrari. It compacts it into a much smaller Diecast car! I put it in my pocket and started running towards the shape. Little did I realize that something was following me...
When I got close enough to see what it was, I hid behind a thin dune. I saw, people. I walked over to them and said hi.
"Oh, hello traveler! We are packing our items we dropped back onto the camels."
"Oh, you guys are a caravan?"
"Yes, we are! My name is Abd al-Muttalib."
"Oh wow! So you're the uncle of Mohammed?"
"Ummm, I suppose so. What's so important about him?"
I checked my Time Watch©. I realized that the year was 571! That meant that Mohammed hadn't traveled with Abd al-Muttalib yet.
"Ummm, no reason. Say, how's about I join you guys?"
"Sure. We don't care."
I jumped on the extra camel and we were on our way.
     After a couple hours of them getting really angry at me, I thought of an idea.
"Hey, let's sing a tune! That should take away the negativity in the air! 'Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love-"
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Abd yelled.
"Jeez, okay. I was just-"
"No! I can't take it anymore! Will someone end my misery?"
CHOMP!!! The ground shook as a giant peevish monster erupted from the ground and ate Abd al-Muttalib. I guess you should be careful what you wish for.
"S-S-S-S-SAND MONSTER!!!" Everyone screamed. One guy passed out, another wet his tunic.
"Run! I'll distract it!" I hollered. The sand monster was 100 miles high and 50 miles wide. I mean, his arms were 100 of me. I had no idea how I was supposed to kill it. Well, actually I had no idea how I was going to defeat it dramatically and cool looking. All I knew was that I had to save the traders.
"Hey creep! Look over here, you fat, ugly gnome!"
It stopped immediately. He turned his head all the way around to see me. My heart exploded with fear.
"Uhh, uhh, yeah, you! Uhh, stop hurting the, umm, t-t-traders!"
It roared and blew my eardrums. It stomped towards me and knocked me off my feet just from the vibration. Man, how am I going to do this?
He was running fast now, probably 80 mph. He was coming close, and I had to think fast. I could tell he was seething with anger. I got upright and searched around in my pocket for anything that could help. I noticed something and I pulled it out. It was my car! I pushed the button, turning it back to life size, and hopped in. I zoomed up to the sand monster and shot my laser cannons right at it. It roared with pain and swiped at me. I dodged it and shot at the back of it's head.
"ROAR!!!" It yelled as it fell to the ground.
The traders slowly came back from their hiding places. When they verified it was down, they ran over and kicked it. It yelped and they all ran away again. I decided it would be best for me to go. I flew to the hotel in Mecca and ordered a room. I slept peacefully and dreamed about monster battles.

1 comment:

  1. Who knew that they had sand monsters in Medieval Arabia?

    ReplyDelete